Clive Cussler

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIP Mr. Cussler. I just read one of his books he co-wrote with his son while on a dive vacation. Seemed appropriate. I really enjoyed reading his work.

May he rest in peace.
Unfortunatly, for the last 10 years, he has written a smaller % of each book that came out with his name on it, than the year before.
I feel sorry for all the writers working in his sweat shop. Hopefully, some of them will be able to make it on their own.

Michael

I retired last year and decided I would read all his books. I just finished the Dirk Pitt novels. The last novel Celtic Empire had a picture of Cussler on the back cover, he did not look good, had that old man look about him. It made me sad to see. Now he's gone. :( I have started reading the NUMA novels starting with Serpent. I read the books in order. A great writer and someone that did a lot of good with his money. RIP

Sad day for Kurt Austin, Dirk Pitt, Sam & Remi and the entire Oregon crew.
Let's not leave out Isaac Bell!

He is one of the few authors I have pulled out and re-read his books. I keep dog eared copies of his original series at the lake house to be pulled out anytime it is raining.

I always wondered what he had in for Al, getting his finger shot off to stop a bullet etc.

Rest In Peace.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom