Teric Battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They want you to send it back caseless?
Case meaning the zippered case it comes in. They instructed me to just wrap it in bubble wrap/cushioning and just send it back in a box. So I have an extra zippered case now!

from 92% ... 6 hours hrs after its 86%
Call them on Monday and they’ll get you started on the process to fix the issue. The great thing about Shearwater is an actual human will answer! That’s rare these days!

I realise that.
I don't think they meant out of the protective case, that would be crazy talk lol
Well done on scoring a new case though :thumb:
That is exactly what they meant - here is part of the e-mail with return instructions that I received:

“I have attached a shipping label you can use with at USPS Priority Mail, small flat rate box. Only ship the watch w/ bands (wrapped for protection), and keep the case as a spare. Your Teric will be returned in a new case. Be sure to tape both tabbed ends of the box, we recently had an escapee!”

Call them on Monday and they’ll get you started on the process to fix the issue. The great thing about Shearwater is an actual human will answer! That’s rare these days!

im in the philippines. and i bought it from a local dealer

after 48hrs. im at 56% and that's from sleeping. Called up the local dealer. They said they'll send it to New Zealand.
that means no dive computer for a month. And summer is approaching

after 48hrs. im at 56% and that's from sleeping. Called up the local dealer. They said they'll send it to New Zealand.
that means no dive computer for a month. And summer is approaching
Great excuse to buy a second one. I kind of like the silver. :)

I figured you could use the new one while you wait for the defective one to be serviced and then you would have a backup going forward. In your situation, if I were out my Teric for a month I'd either dive my old Vyper (now relegated to backup duty), my even older Uwatec or I would use tables. I've already got my eye on that silver Teric if my Vyper ever dies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom