Tennessee woman dead - Kauai island, Hawaii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I would be willing as long as I could verify your identity. I haven’t signed on to this website lately, so I just saw the message now.

Never mind.

This is a discussion thread open to be read by the public. I am guessing that you got a private message in your Inbox at the top of the page and want to reply there.

No, Sheepdog Mama is answering Texas T. within the thread.

Ok, well since they both are new to SB, maybe we should help them start talking in Inbox private messages?
Hello, lady was my cousin. Her Mother is my aunt and I am trying to help her get as much information on her death as possible. Any chance you would talk to me?
Thank you,
Yes, I would be willing as long as I could verify your identity. I haven’t signed on to this website lately, so I just saw the message now.

If you use Facebook you can look me up. Telesia Wade Larsen. My Aunt's name (Kay's mother) is Barbara Hardy. She is on Facebook as well. You can private message me, then maybe we can talk on the phone. I do appreciate your response. Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom