Another Norte in Galveston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave Dillehay

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Due in Cozumel Friday

Dave on the leading edge

Yep its carnival, S#!t
upload_2020-2-20_6-44-39.png

upload_2020-2-20_6-46-52.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-20_6-46-8.png
    upload_2020-2-20_6-46-8.png
    30 KB · Views: 43
Hi, first time poster. I am supposed to do a discovery dive saturday (no refund unless the port is closed). Is this a possibility?

Hi, first time poster. I am supposed to do a discovery dive saturday (no refund unless the port is closed). Is this a possibility?

Sure looks that way sadly

Is a closure likely for both Friday/Saturday, or might it stay open long enough for a tank or two Friday morning?

Is a closure likely for both Friday/Saturday, or might it stay open long enough for a tank or two Friday morning?
Not if the forecast holds with 12-18 mph at 7 am, then getting worse. Weather is always subject to change but north winds from fronts that travel that far seldom fail.

I'd hate to be on a boat or float either one Friday or Saturday.

@Dave Dillehay , you are providing a great service here, but If I can make a suggestion:

Try naming the threads, consistently, including a date in the thread title. i.e. "Norte in Galveston beginning 2020 - Feb. 20" or something similar. It should help folks monitoring for NEWs vs. ongoing chatter ... Like the Roll Call threads.

@Dave Dillehay , you are providing a great service here, but If I can make a suggestion:

Try naming the threads, consistently, including a date in the thread title. i.e. "Norte in Galveston beginning 2020 - Feb. 20" or something similar. It should help folks monitoring for NEWs vs. ongoing chatter ... Like the Roll Call threads.

yes sir, i'll try to do better

dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom