Wide angles - AOI or Inon?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't see any references to fitting with an NA-LX10. Any thoughts on why not?
I'm not sure what to think about the (new) bayonet mount. It sounds like swapping to my Sub-See won't get any easier. I guess they are going to steer customers to a full NA system.

I don't see any references to fitting with an NA-LX10. Any thoughts on why not?
I'm not sure what to think about the (new) bayonet mount. It sounds like swapping to my Sub-See won't get any easier. I guess they are going to steer customers to a full NA system.
I send Nauticam an email about this and the answer was: "Yes, it will be compatible with a usable zoom range of ~32mm-72mm. You would need to use the new Bayonet Mount II Adapter 83250. Availability is end of Feb 2020."

WWL-C does not support full LX10/15 focal range. My guess is that lens movement range is too large and in fact, when using 24mm you already see vignetting from the case itself.
35mm is the starting point for Nauticam case + LX10/15, not sure about other cases but I guess it's the same

My lens arrived today so no underwater test yet but it already looks VERY promising and way better than AOI I had and returned last year.

See my AOI UWL-09 Pro test here.

First negative thing that I've noticed and I really really REAAAALY dislike is the fact that this lens is built without any possibility to secure it to your case.
If you are in the water and want to get rid of bubbles between the flat port and WWL-C lens, you better watch out not to drop it!
The overall quality of this lens is great but how Nauticam missed such a small but important detail?!
DUH!

brajan any chance you can post underwater photos?
overall is this lens really going to work for LX 10 underwater users?

Thank you,
Matan.

brajan any chance you can post underwater photos?
overall is this lens really going to work for LX 10 underwater users?

Thank you,
Matan.

You can be sure I would love to but my trips keep getting cancelled :(
I have few lakes around here but with pretty bad visibility so no point even taking camera underwater.

any updates on the WWL-C? anyone used it underwater with LX10?

Matan.

I am also very interested to see underwater pictures of the LX10 with the WWL-C, before I invest in this lens.

Bai

just bumping this thread if anyone has images/video underwater with the WWL-C and LX 10?

Matan.

Back
Top Bottom