General Aquadyne Helmets and Band-Masks (5 MINT UNITS FOR SALE)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am new to ScubaBoard and need advice as to exactly where I should post commercial diving equipment for sale. The equipment is not vintage, but General Aquadyne, Inc, Santa Barbara, CA no longer exists...spun off to DIVEX. All units have NEVER BEEN USED (MINT), ARE 100% AUTHENTIC and FULLY FUNCTIONAL.

I am helping a friend, a former key member from Aquadyne sell is rare items he has retained since the company closed.

I currently have (2) two Aquadyne DMC-8 Commercial Diving Helmets, (1) one Aquadyne DMC-10 Free-Flow Helmet (Working Prototype) and (2) two Aquadyne DMC- 9 Band–Masks (With-Out Head-Shell). These are the last units s/n's made before Aquadyne permanently closed. I have all the pictures ready.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!!!

Attachments

• DMC8Avatar.png
    DMC8Avatar.png
    427.3 KB · Views: 227
There’s a few Facebook pages where you’d find guys who would have your fingers off for them...Dive Helmet Trader is one that I know a lot of commercial guys are on...

If we had been a couple of months into the season I’d have bought them all from you without letting anyone else know, but it’s been a quiet winter, so.....good luck!

Heliumthief:

Thank you again for your comments. I will check the Facebook sites out. Please pass along to any potential buyers...I am more than happy to provide a "finder's fee." Also, I would be willing to provide a package deal price on all five units if interested...just let me know. Thank you.

I am new to ScubaBoard and need advice as to exactly where I should post commercial diving equipment for sale. The equipment is not vintage, but General Aquadyne, Inc, Santa Barbara, CA no longer exists...spun off to DIVEX. All units have NEVER BEEN USED (MINT), ARE 100% AUTHENTIC and FULLY FUNCTIONAL.

I am helping a friend, a former key member from Aquadyne sell is rare items he has retained since the company closed.

I currently have (2) two Aquadyne DMC-8 Commercial Diving Helmets, (1) one Aquadyne DMC-10 Free-Flow Helmet (Working Prototype) and (2) two Aquadyne DMC- 9 Band–Masks (With-Out Head-Shell). These are the last units s/n's made before Aquadyne permanently closed. I have all the pictures ready.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!!!
Is this helmet still availably? Thanks Ed... edfogderud1@charter.net

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom