New Scuba Diving Show- Shipwreck Secrets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaWithTurk

Bubble Blowing Buddha
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I found this while scrolling through what was on TV the previous day. I have watched the first episode (a two hour premiere about two different wrecks) and have the second one to watch still.

Shipwreck Secrets

I could do without the annoying voice of the announcer but as a wreck lover with a lust for rust, I love the research and diving aspect. Finding a wreck and being the first to to dive it is something I am extremely interested in being part of.

Yeah, I've watched both episodes so far. Really interesting show.

Concerning the narrator, my wife and I have talked about making a drinking game out of this and similar shows by taking a drink everytime they say "Could it be...?" The only reason we haven't is because we would be royally plowed by the end if an hour show.

I wish they would do some on the Great Lakes, Baltic Sea, Lake Champlain, and other cold/freshwater sites.

Back
Top Bottom