Wanted Used doubles wing to learn with???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cruisekingkris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Do you have a doubles wing that doesn’t get used anymore and would like to help out a fellow diver? I’m trying to get a doubles kit together to make sure it’s a direction I want to go in. I don’t need new and perfect. I just need dive worthy. I’m not looking to break the bank and would love a little friendly help if possible. I promise to pay it forward once I graduate to buying a brand new wing. I’m not asking for a free gift, just some friendly pricing.

Thanks

pm sent

@MPaul seen that. I wish it was 55 or 60 pounder.

I’m 6’-2” diving in the north east with dry suit, undies and twin 120’s. This wing won’t cut it.

totally appreciate you looking out for me. Please keep me in mind if something else pops up.

I have an Oxycheq Extreme 55 lb wing. Shoot me a PM if you’re still looking.

Kris, I have an OMS 60lb horseshoe wing w/ bungies if it is of interest. Let me know if it is ...

I loaned it to a buddy who got his own before getting around to diving it, but I don't have it back just yet.

I have a Halcyon 55 LB wing that I am asking $175 CAN ( roughly $135 US) for plus shipping. Please let me know if this would interest you and I can send pictures.

Back
Top Bottom