My AN/DP/Helitrox course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Definitely. It's only a $200 add on so why wouldn't you?
I didn’t realise it was only 200 as an add on I’ll ask. I am supposed to do ANDP very soon.

First classroom session last night. Dive planning. Fun and very interesting. Now lots of dives to plan for homework. Another class session in a couple of weeks. Adv Nitrox covered in that one.

Get drysuit back next week from having neck ring taken off and latex seal glued on. Pool next weekend. It’s all pool until quarry opens the beginning of April. Quarry was supposed to be open this weekend, but after little ice all winter, there’s some ice. Too thin for ice divers and no open water anywhere. Number of very bummed divers.

The reality is you do not need to prove anything to anyone. None of us do.
We only need prove to ourselves who we are. When we truly know ourselves, the words and deeds of others can't define us. That there is freedom.

The reality is you do not need to prove anything to anyone. None of us do.

There are a number of people here who would likely love nothing more than to see me fail. They’d probably be even happier if I was to just totally give up diving. So this whole thread is a big middle finger in their direction. I’m very stubborn and very determined.

Tell me I can’t do something and I’m going to prove you wrong.

There are a number of people here who would likely love nothing more than to see me fail. They’d probably be even happier if I was to just totally give up diving. So this whole thread is a big middle finger in their direction. I’m very stubborn and very determined.

Tell me I can’t do something and I’m going to prove you wrong.
I didn’t read the whole thread but you seem very dedicated and I only wish you to succeed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom