Ok, Where is it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MargaritaMike

Divemaster
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The last time I did photography I used a Nikonos with strobes and lights. I got rid of all that. I bought a TG-6. I have read everything I can get my hands on about my new TG-6. I saw the SD card thingy, but I can't find anywhere what size film to use and how to get it in the camera.

Those take 110 cartridges.

The last time I did photography I used a Nikonos with strobes and lights. I got rid of all that. I bought a TG-6. I have read everything I can get my hands on about my new TG-6. I saw the SD card thingy, but I can't find anywhere what size film to use and how to get it in the camera.

The film is no longer available for the TG-6. You have to get it with the camera. Now all you can do is use the wifi setting and store the pictures on your phone. Did you buy the special housing for your phone? You'll need the phone with you underwater because the wifi doesn't go very far in salt water.

Go to backscatter.com and check out their videos on using the TG5 and TG6. They go over various settings, shooting video etc.
I started off with the Nikonos and Strobe back in 1989 and didn’t start shooting digital until the mid-90s.

When the last roll of Kodachrome went through the processing tank, that was the day that photography died. They took my Kodachrome away and I sold all of my Nikons. N

And that was January 18, 2011 and the final roll of Kodachrome was processed at the lab in Parsons, Kansas. N

And that was January 18, 2011 and the final roll of Kodachrome was processed at the lab in Parsons, Kansas. N
Just think our grandchildren will have no clue what film is/was. Just as we have no idea what it was like to travel by covered wagon. Can you imagine families carrying everything they owned in a horse-drawn wagon and traveling a thousand miles. This is progress. Man is remarkable!

Cheers - M²

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom