Ultima Dry Glove System question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang it!

Does anyone else come to a thread to catch up on it after a few days, and just when it starts getting good you realize the posts are from today and the story comes to an end!?!

I think I hear in the background....."tune in until next time........"

It seems that the gaunlet is stretchy and would be easy to mount.

But they are much too thick for my purpose. I could definitely see how they would work in your situation though. Without insulation and scraping barnacles, I would pick these as well. They are definitely the equivalent of work gloves and should do well.

For me, in cold water, with added insulation, the dexterity rules them out. I still need as much dexterity as i can get and stay warm as well. There are way too many clips, hoses, buttons on my rebreather for anything less.

Hm. That's interesting.

I'm wondering if the size 11s have a different thickness than the 10s... Because I don't see a lot of differerce between the thickness of the 3416s and rhe 720s.

The 3416s definitely seem thinner than the 660s, which are kinda the standard for a tough glove.

Now that you say that, I recall you and I discussing that the 3416s were too thick.

Interesting.

I'll post a review when I get them dived and thoroughly tested.

Four left to go after this one.

Whoops. Two now.

That's 100. :D

Back
Top Bottom