What is your favorite of all time regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My 1990 US Divers Conshelf SE2 - my 1st and only regulator for 30 yrs

#BULLETPROOF

Mark 20/G500 combo. Breathes easy in all conditions w/o free flowing.

Quite the variety and all good choices and good reasons for those choices. Sometimes love at first sight, sometimes it takes awhile and then one day you realize how much you love it. Goes that way with people too sometimes :wink: . N

Mares MR 22 Abyss. No levers or knobs to fiddle around with, it just breathes the same from top to bottom.

If I had to get rid of all my regs and only keep one it would be my Con14s with unsealed FSR first stage. I can reliably get my 14s down to just over 1", they are more than good enough. Oh and I have enough spares for them to supply a small seal team.

That’s like asking which one of your children do you like best, with all of them present to hear your response.
I suppose it would have something to do with which one pissed you off that day and which one brought you a latte.
How about.... the one that has the freshest service?

How do I choose between a:
MK2
MK5
MK20
Several 109’s
G200B
R195
Connie 21
Connie XI
Metal 2nd’s for those.

How am I supposed to pick?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/