March Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divegoose

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Divegoose..........Mar 21 to Apr 4.........Scuba Club............Scuba Club with large group from Sharky's in Ottawa

Divegoose

March 7-14, with non-diving wife, Aldora Divers and Villa Aldora

20 to 27 - 3Ps and Casa Mexicana

I will be there 3/9-3/17. My dad will be joining me the first 4 days and we will be diving with 3-p’s and staying T Palmar condos. Can’t wait.

March 4-9 Aldora and AirBNB

March 9 - 16, Cozumel Palace, Aqua Safari (resort credits) and DWM. Will be my 10 year old daughter's first dives - not sure which one of us is more excited :D

March 29 to April 13, staying at our rental house in the barrio, probably diving with Aldora or Living Underwater

March 16-19 Hotel Cozumel
March 19-23 Cozumel Palace (they're all booked March 16-19 so we had to split our accommodations)

Wife and I, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, nephew (16), niece (18, finishing her OW cert)

We'll be doing five 2-tank morning trips with We B Divin

I will be there 3/9-3/17. My dad will be joining me the first 4 days and we will be diving with 3-p’s and staying T Palmar condos. Can’t wait.

We will see you on the Skinny Shark on March 17th! We usually stay at Palmar Condos, but this time we will be staying at Miramar Condos and diving with Tres Pelicanos as always.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom