Newbies Hopefully getting certified this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Good morning everyone! I am so excited! This weekend should get us certified or licensed to learn. Here's the story,
So my wife bought this course for my birthday and decided she would take it as well. We snorkel a lot around the Caribbean And Bahamas and want to go to the next level. She was certified a long time ago but lost her proof. I am adventurous but a little worried about being under water for long periods as I love fresh air. But hey, I am getting older and need to find new ways and less impact in my fun. Dirt bike riding can be hazardous and very hard on the body. I figure this will loosen me up and hurt me less at the end of the day. Any way, I like forums and belong to quite a few for building old cars and electronics etc. So here we go! Thanks--- Jay & Jen

A very warm welcome to ScubaBoard. Nothing like diving with friends and family as you will soon discover.

Congratulations on your impending certifications and welcome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom