ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2021 Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, can you confirm the divesites are accessible? I understand that people who have stayed here reported that the diveshop wouldn’t take them to glover’s reef or half moon without paying additional fees... I love Belize...would be very keen to go back to glover’s reef or elbow..but not as keen to dive the wall off the resort.

thanks!

The resort just partially opened in like August so I cannot speak to what sites others said they did or did not get to dive.
My guess is they may not have had enough divers to go to certain sites.

I can tell you the Elbow is not far from the resort... see the dive site map above post #3.
I can also tell you that when ScubaBoard arrives there will no shortage of divers and the dive shop will be putting their best foot forward. Being a Crew Member has perks. :yeahbaby:

All turneffe/glovers reef...beautiful diving sites!
AAEC9E96-A67C-45C8-924C-8461EAEDFF4A.jpeg
61C3A22B-B5D5-416B-BEB2-0D4871D23D5E.jpeg
5DF6799D-0AF2-43E4-824C-F8A87090C1C7.jpeg
03387DC5-9CE3-45EB-AB14-496409AA95B7.jpeg
B0F7ACA9-938D-47A8-857C-CAC72A74E9DF.jpeg
A146B536-1FFC-4560-8E98-0974C8D56BDF.jpeg

I'm so excited about this new destination and Resort!
Me and the ScubaBoard Crews always know how to have a good time!

Let's take a walk down memory lane to the
1st SB SURGE from 2015

We had a great time in Little Cayman even when the wind was blowing. Walks on the beach, beautiful sunsets, island explorations, lounging by the pool and hot tub, scouting out the red footed boobies and watching their encounter with the frigate birds when they returned home with their catch! And then there was Moonie, always floating around the pool in his tube, sunny-side up!!!

Belize has been on the list for a long time you might just see us there this year.

Back
Top Bottom