Link123Plus and DC2000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saniflush

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
So this could just as easily be a post about the shortcomings of the app that goes along with the DC2000, but I am going to shelve those comments for now.

What I really want to know about more specifically is why when I download a days worth of pictures via the app, why do a few of the pictures show up in my regular gallery on my phone? Don't get me wrong, I would love for all of them to show up there since I have the ability to edit them right there in that software. I would think that it would be an all or nothing type situation though.

Does anyone have any experience with this happening or do you have any idea how to make all of them show up in my phone's gallery software? This worked seamlessly on the app for the micro and I guess maybe I got really spoiled using it.

I have gone through all of the manual and looked elsewhere about this but have not found anything as of yet. I am on android.

Thanks

So after some conversations with SeaLife we have come to some conclusions.

Apparently there was an update to the Link123plus app a couple of weeks ago. With that update came some unintended consequences where you do not have the option of copying over your pictures to your normal gallery on you phone or tablet if you are using an android based system. I am not sure if it is all android systems or just the one I am using on my Galaxy 8. They are now aware of the problem and are working on a fix that they expect with another app update in a few weeks.

Sealife was their usual very responsive selves in the matter and I still have nothing but high praise for their customer service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom