Anybody been to KBR/Lembeh recently?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can’t comment as I’ve never been but we have a week at NAD and a week at Gangga Island Resort coming up in April

That sounds good!

I don't know if Gangga dives my favourite site at Bangka but for your sake, I hope so.

We have been to "Dive into Ambon". Dec/Jan 2018/19. It was great.
To all the NAD fans, can you please describe the food? My husband is not a very adventurous eater, he would rather starve than eat "exotic" food. That's one of the main reasons we loved KBR, he could find something western for every meal....

We have been to "Dive into Ambon". Dec/Jan 2018/19. It was great.
To all the NAD fans, can you please describe the food? My husband is not a very adventurous eater, he would rather starve than eat "exotic" food. That's one of the main reasons we loved KBR, he could find something western for every meal....

I wouldn't describe NAD`s food as exotic, there is alot of Asian style food there but it's certainly not an adventure or far off the beaten path. It's certainly not spicy if he has that concern, and once a week they have a really good bbq.

Go to Ambon instead. Lots of macro, no garbage dump. Very few divers in big bay.

You must not have not dived Twillight Zone or the house reef at critter junkies. When I did it looked as if it was Laha's dumping ground of choice. It was a critter rich environment but also a terrible dumping ground.

That sounds good!

I don't know if Gangga dives my favourite site at Bangka but for your sake, I hope so.

what is the name of the site? I haven’t done much research yet into site names and preferences.

I asked them about diving Sahaung and they said that they do go there.

I found the food at NAD Lembeh to be very good, and my stomach is sensitive. They now do vegetarian once a week, so I'm hoping they have pasta or something similar on that night. Their barbeque night is great! So much better than the food at Alami Alor last summer. That was dreadful.

what is the name of the site? I haven’t done much research yet into site names and preferences.

Sahaung :heart::daydream:

I could dive it every day, from different angles and back again.

I'd think it's quite a jaunt from Gangga though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom