Which BCD...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not really in my experience.

I just bought a Scuba Pro XXL Xblack was delivered by DHL including customs fees for around US$450 I think.
Anyway I need something I knew would fit my fat body so am very happy with it.

XBLACK SCUBA PRO.jpg

This was the total cost for the bc including the BC price or just for the DHL delivery and customs without the BC cost??

Total cost of BCD including shipping and customs.

Total cost of BCD including shipping and customs.

Wow, that is an awesome price for a very top end BC. How did you manage that (if you can say among very few friends :) )?

Wow, that is an awesome price for a very top end BC. How did you manage that (if you can say among very few friends :) )?
I’m a little surprised on the price you can get things for in the European market, I just bought a MK11/C370 for £239, just a few $ over $300, here it’s about $500.

I’m a little surprised on the price you can get things for in the European market, I just bought a MK11/C370 for £239, just a few $ over $300, here it’s about $500.

Europe is a messy place and if you have time and can spend it to look around you find amazing deals... a store closing, a punctual discount... I feel like US price, while more advantageous for a lot of item, is also more homogeneous.. found my s600+mk25evo+octo+spg for less than 400€...

Europe is a messy place and if you have time and can spend it to look around you find amazing deals... a store closing, a punctual discount... I feel like US price, while more advantageous for a lot of item, is also more homogeneous.. found my s600+mk25evo+octo+spg for less than 400€...
All new? Great price, the S600 is being supplanted by the S600ti so I have seen those at better prices lately, a really good combo.

Yes new!

I’m super happy that the Ti helped to devalue the s600 price! I never thought I’d buy such a nice reg!

I will also recommend a BPW especially since your doing cold water. Just get it fitted right.

Bought from an online supplier... let me find the details. Divestock maybe I will check.

Back
Top Bottom