Noob...to ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ogie6

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey guys and gals,

New to ScubaBoard...been diving awhile, currently in Kwajalein Atoll catching epic reefs and WWII wrecks...hope to link up with some chill divers in the future...Cheers

Hey, so glad to have you join us.

Looking forward to reading more about your own experiences and seeing you post in any other threads that interest you.

Hey guys and gals,

New to ScubaBoard...been diving awhile, currently in Kwajalein Atoll catching epic reefs and WWII wrecks...hope to link up with some chill divers in the future...Cheers

Hello welcome on SB
Kwajalein sounds one of the best places in the world to combine coral reef with wrecks diving… perhaps you can leave in the forum a description of your dives and trip there

Welcome to Scubaboard! My stepdaughter and family lived on Kwaj for a few years - but that was before we were divers. Oh how we wish we could turn back the clock and go dive there!! I'm sure it's truly amazing!!

Welcome to Scubaboard! My stepdaughter and family lived on Kwaj for a few years - but that was before we were divers. Oh how we wish we could turn back the clock and go dive there!! I'm sure it's truly amazing!!

Kimela it's truly epic...hit a sunken Japanese gunboat tonight, will be doing a wreck tomorrow, and on Monday a sunken Japanese "Jake" floatplane and freighter...the avatar pic is the screw of the German heavy cruiser Prinz Eugen...

Back
Top Bottom