First Time to Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’m pretty lucky to have amazing benefits in addition to being a Canadian. I’ll be calling in to confirm my coverage but in the handbook it doesn’t list scuba under the exemptions.

I’m pretty lucky to have amazing benefits in addition to being a Canadian. I’ll be calling in to confirm my coverage but in the handbook it doesn’t list scuba under the exemptions.
One thing insurance companies are really good at is finding loopholes to avoid payouts. DAN is cheap enough, IMO, to have as insurance against that trait in my general coverage. YMMV.

One thing insurance companies are really good at is finding loopholes to avoid payouts. DAN is cheap enough, IMO, to have as insurance against that trait in my general coverage. YMMV.

That’s definitely true a lot of the time. Worth considering for sure. Thanks.

I wanted to pop back in here and thank you all for the advice! I am all packed and ready for my flight tomorrow. I know that this trip will be amazing and you all played a big part in getting me ready.

I am so happy to have found this awesome community! Thank you all!

Back
Top Bottom