Southwest To Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You don't buy a bus ticket 7 months out...
No, I don't buy bus tickets at all, which SWA reminds me of with the open seating.

I do plan trips far in advance at times, like I know I want to go to Coz for my birthday, so I looked, then grabbed with fares so much cheaper than SWA was offering for the weeks closest that I saved enough to pay luggage fees, even after I upgraded to the next level so I can select seats. Basic Economy was a little under $400, while I paid a little more for Main Cabin.

But then SWA wasn't and still isn't quoting late August fares. If I had waited this long to see what they were going to do, I would have been mad about American going to $470 for Basic for the week I want to go. I'm glad I grabbed it when I could.

Got flights from Cozumel to Pensacola for a $350 round trip. Beat that American, Delta, United! We will bring empty suitcases to do some shopping while visiting the parents.
You don't take dive gear?

No, I don't buy bus tickets at all, which SWA reminds me of with the open seating.

I do plan trips far in advance at times, like I know I want to go to Coz for my birthday, so I looked, then grabbed with fares so much cheaper than SWA was offering for the weeks closest that I saved enough to pay luggage fees, even after I upgraded to the next level so I can select seats. Basic Economy was a little under $400, while I paid a little more for Main Cabin.

But then SWA wasn't and still isn't quoting late August fares. If I had waited this long to see what they were going to do, I would have been mad about American going to $470 for Basic for the week I want to go. I'm glad I grabbed it when I could.

You don't take dive gear?
Don, you know we live in Cozumel! We bring things back like dive gear and tools from "direct tools". hahaha

Don, you know we live in Cozumel! We bring things back like dive gear and tools from "direct tools". hahaha
OK, you said "We will bring empty suitcases to do some shopping while visiting the parents," but I guess your geat just stays home, and you take empty bags to the US for shopping. Got it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom