Trip Report: Ocean View Tulamben with the family.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife just hate the stumbling!! She swore NEVER again! Ha ha.
I'm looking forward to your next set of incredible pics from Bali.

I can understand. when the waves are high, not easy to enter and exit from water.
Since we're here on 22, I saw numbers of people were stumbling, tumbling and rolling at tulamben, melasti, seraya, and bulakan.
The worst was in Tulamben, in front of Puri Madha resort, a couple (seem experienced divers) who dived in front of without guide.
That's another reason to dive tulamben with guide. Not only to tell you the right time to enter or exit the water, but they can also carry your gears when entering or exiting the water.
Normally, I will handle my camera and fins myself, this time. I really appreciate their help to survive the tulamben waves.

The viz this time is also suck. Today, less than 5 meters at 15m and deeper.

The worst was in Tulamben, in front of Puri Madha resort, a couple (seem experienced divers) who dived in front of without guide.
That's another reason to dive tulamben with guide. Not only to tell you the right time to enter or exit the water, but they can also carry your gears when entering or exiting the water.
Normally, I will handle my camera and fins myself, this time. I really appreciate their help to survive the tulamben waves.
The viz this time is also suck. Today, less than 5 meters at 15m and deeper.

I honestly can not come up with one single good reason why not to dive with a guide??
Hope the viz clears up for you guys!

Back
Top Bottom