El Nido diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhshrops

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Heading to Palawan with family (non-divers) and hoping to get a 3 days underwater. Anyone have any recommendations for dive operators and top sites for mid March ? thanks!

Just got back but stayed on Lagen Island and went with the on site operator. Didn't do too many dives there so can't offer much on sites.

Are you staying in town or outside of town? Might make a difference in ops you can go with. Start googling ops and they should list sites.

Can anyone offer recommendations on diving in El Nido ??

Agree with KDad reply. Depends on where you are staying JHShrops. Lagen has their own dive op. My kins selected to stay at Cuna Hotel, which I think is more 'in town'. I was looking at Submariner and El Dive.

Last March stayed at Roseannes Pension nice room with great view of the water. Breakfast included delivered to room. Dove with Palawan divers which was just across the street behind our hotel. Very satisfied with both.

Back
Top Bottom