Has anyone dove Bonaire?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

12th Man

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My wife has a co-worker that just came back from diving at the Buddy Dive resort in Bonaire. They've been ranting and raving about the diving and their experience. My wife is excited and wants to go in Oct,

Has anyone dove Bonaire and even better the Buddy Dive Resort. If so, can you give me your thoughts?

Thanks

upload_2020-1-24_14-55-27.png

Bonaire is a Favorite on SucubaBoard and there are alot of reviews and threads here. Just type BuddyDive in the search box.

There's a whole forum here devoted to Bonaire diving.

Thank, I'm new to forum and still trying to figure it out!

It takes a little bit. It might have taken me a little longer than others. My brain has atrophied.

Bonaire

Bonaire is one of the best. Buddy Dive is one of the best. Been there 15 times you WILL like it.

Best Diver's Island in the Caribbean. In my opinion. Over 60 shore dives. 10+ dive ops on the island with boat or shore dives. Reasonably priced to dive or rent gear. Healthy reefs and animal life. Clear light blue seas. Compact island so everything is within a 20-30 minute drive. Many restaurant choices. Buddy Dives and Captain Don's are diver resorts and cater to the divers. Other resorts like Divi cater to the tourist, cruise tourist and the diver. Only down side of Bonaire is the cost to fly there or the lack of air service and a lack of long stretches of beaches. Curacao is a terrific diver's island as well although I would give a slight nod to Bonaire. I've also dove in the Turks and Caicos, Barbados, Cuba, Cozumel, Antigua, St Lucia, St Thomas and the Bahamas and believe Bonaire is better than all by far. Cheers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom