Closed MK25 Evo DIN or Yoke

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Someone must have got Christmas money as a present and wants a super high performing MK25 Evo. I read somewhere that anyone buying a MK25 in the month of January will have an amazing year filled with much joy and happiness. It's still available, price won't change. $340 shipped. Cheers.

Ok, impulsivity got the better of me. I just ordered a MK25 Evo DIN for the D420 it's tethered to.

Here's info for anyone interested. Cheers:

I only accept payment by PayPal in Japanese Yen sent as "Gift" "Family and friends". Total including shipping tracked but not insured will be ¥37,500 Japanese yen. (@$340)

I've never had a tracked parcel to the US go missing but if you wanted it insured it adds another ¥1100 to the total, your call. If it's insured I must write full value on documents which may or may not attract import duty your end. If I send just tracked I can write what ever description and value you like.

It usually takes about 7 days to get to me.

For 3 more days I can still select DIN or Yoke if anyone's interested.

Please be interested, I'm going on a live aboard early March for my birthday and would love to put the D420 through it's paces. Cheers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom