Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GaryIndiana

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Heading to Ambergris soon. Looking for any advice on dive shops. I've heard a lot of good things about Ramon's. Just wondering if there are any others that might be worth checking into. Thank you.

Heading to Ambergris soon. Looking for any advice on dive shops. I've heard a lot of good things about Ramon's. Just wondering if there are any others that might be worth checking into. Thank you.

Island Divers
Chuck and Robbie's

+ one for Ramon's shop. I was very pleased with them on a visit 2 yrs ago. Close in dives weren't the best (poor viz, limited reef life) but they go out to some of the farther out sites as well.

+1 for Ecologic. My family dove with them last May, outstanding operation. I'm going back in April and already have dives lined up with them.

+1 for Ecologic. My family dove with them last May, outstanding operation. I'm going back in April and already have dives lined up with them.
Not sure if you can answer this, but I am the only one of my group diving. Did you have any issues with Ecologic not having enough divers--esp for the afternoon dives--so they did not go out? Thank you.

All the shops know each other so I'm sure that even if Ecologic didn't have enough, they would get you a spot on another boat. I'm going out to Turneffe one day in April, and they already told me that they most likely wouldn't run the trip themselves but they would get me a seat on another boat.

All the shops know each other so I'm sure that even if Ecologic didn't have enough, they would get you a spot on another boat. I'm going out to Turneffe one day in April, and they already told me that they most likely wouldn't run the trip themselves but they would get me a seat on another boat.

That's really great to know. Makes me much more comfortable. Thank you. I will be there early May for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom