Lost and Found for SoCal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Found 2020-01-19, dive knife, Leo Carrillo around the reefs by lifeguard tower 2. Describe it and I'll get it back to you. It looks like it was very freshly dropped there

Found 2020-01-19, dive knife, Leo Carrillo around the reefs by lifeguard tower 2. Describe it and I'll get it back to you. It looks like it was very freshly dropped there
IMG_20200119_145105.jpg

LOST: Perdix Dive computer at Shaws Cove, a friend left it on the retaining wall at Cliif and Fairview, PM me if found,

Thanks

LOST: Perdix Dive computer at Shaws Cove, a friend left it on the retaining wall at Cliif and Fairview, PM me if found,

Thanks

OUCH.... Did you ever get it back???

LOST: One Aqualung Phazer fin in blue at the Vet park in Redondo beach when I was night dive on Friday 8/14. Forgot to bring boots, so used buddy's smaller fins with barefoot, but it was still too loose.

Please pm me if found.

Thanks

Lost a dive knife at Parson’s Cove. It has major sentimental value. It’s a Benchmade Knife that says “Sharp End Toward Shark”. My brothers gave it to me as a gift so I would love to get it back.

I will happily reward anyone who finds it.

FOUND AT VETS: 1 Tusa Solla fin with spring hinges. Saw it at the top of the stairs this morning and didn't want it to disappear before trying to find the owner.

FOUND AT VETS:
Oct 15. 2020
Large black tech style fin with spring strap.

Found at Vets Park:
6/27/2021
Blue Aqualung Fin, Size: Small
Let me know what model it is and it's yours.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom