VIP Inspectors: Identifiable vs Identified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I’ve learned my lesson.
I haven't, never will!

I vote with my feet, absolutely no chance of changing my attitude. I drove 1800 mi total for that intensive course that I could have taken around the corner on the cheap. My TDI/SDI stickers are good somewhere, I'll find that shop...

I don’t have much of a choice, unfortunately. But I do have a big mouth.

If that happened to me I would be really drised off.

So who are these bad ass shops? My LDS will fill tanks provided the stickers and hydro are current. Period.

Just had a nice long chat with @lowviz. He told me he has plenty of choice on the east coast. Those of us in flyover country are not so lucky.

Funny.

Seems that the 'unfettered' divers exist on either coast of the US. I'm thinking that the Great Lakes divers need to Man/Woman up a bit more...

Edit: Speaking strictly for the lower 48 states in the USA.

Holy Crap, @Marie13

Just to clarify as I may have misunderstood. If I were to drive up to your area with my own tanks that are in hydro and have current inspection stickers on them from my LDS; what attitude could I expect from your LDS?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom