Canadian D6 reg owners

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@abnfrog teaches a very good class. Not just a "parts swap", but the knowledge of what they do, and how to diagnose problems.

thx bob ....I do try to make sure it exceeds what you usually get on a "factory " course

thx bob ....I do try to make sure it exceeds what you usually get on a "factory " course
whereabouts in our great white north are you located? minimum number of students per class? costs? pm if you prefer . interested in self service since my wife and I will have.multiple regulators to maintain. thanks

Last year (or the year before) Deep 6 came up to the GTA and held a Reg maintenance course out by the airport. Maybe they might do it again sometime.
with pleasure. get me 6 folks that are in at $200 (USD) a person and I will be on a plane. This bluenoser will go on a seek and eat mission to get a donair, hook up with some friends I served with in the forces and enjoy teaching a reg class.

cerich, or abnfrog would you travel for a class over here in BC? Just asking for abstract knowledge as today was my first dive on my new regs so it'll be 2022 before they need a service and I'll probably wait to take the class

with pleasure. get me 6 folks that are in at $200 (USD) a person and I will be on a plane. This bluenoser will go on a seek and eat mission to get a donair, hook up with some friends I served with in the forces and enjoy teaching a reg class.
"If you book it, they will come"...

Back
Top Bottom