Oceanic Pro Plus 2 help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thbcthomas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I got a pro plus 2 in some gear I bought. When I power on the computer it counts down then flashes alt 5 times and then goes off. I thought it might just need a new battery, so i bought one from walmart. Walmart did not have the Duracell c2 battery, so I got an Energizer lithium c2 battery but it still flashes alt and goes off. Any thoughts or help figuring out what is going on? Anyone else had this problem?

The internal pressure sensor is out of calibration or broken. If your unit has the quick disconnect, that's frequently a problem resulting in a flood(your fault, not factory) You can try to remove the battery for 24 hours but many times that doesn't work. It will have to be sent back to the factory. Bad news is the factory doesn't repair them anymore but will you offer you a replacement price in the 100-200 range.

@Johnoly, thanks for the help. Now I just have to figure out how to actually contact oceanic. I have not had any luck with email.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom