Custom of Bright coloured wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi there, I’m looking for a brightly coloured neon scuba wetsuit. There’s way to much black out there. Does anyone know of any companies making awesome bright wetsuits? Thanks so much!
Kate

You need to reach out to Harriet, a dive master at dressel divers in Cozumel. At the iberostar. She’s English her wetsuit was absolutely atrocious. Some pineapple and macaw monstrosity. I think it’s an Italian company. They are basically like John Daly’s loudmouth golf pants. She’s great. She will tell you where to go.

Hisea make some less regrettable ones with lots of colour.

or get the bright pink razor sidemount rig for breast cancer...

just stay out of the background of my photos :)

Hi there, I’m looking for a brightly coloured neon scuba wetsuit. There’s way to much black out there. Does anyone know of any companies making awesome bright wetsuits? Thanks so much!
Kate

Check out Truli:

Products

Talk to Mia

I noticed the same thing, The lack of color and creativity in the design of wetsuits. They were much more colorful in the 70s & 80s.
Or even earlier. From 1959:
58.jpg

There are certainly some "unusual" wetsuit designs around nowadays:
UT8Li6_XdpbXXagOFbXW.jpg

pic_1_65952.jpg

A few years ago a wetsuit company came up with this basic design and encouraged people to choose suit panels in their favourite colours:
design_your_own_custom_wetsuit-jpg.217885.jpg

More and more wetsuits and drysuits nowadays seem to have been designed by makers of Harlequin costumes. :tired:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom