Generic inflator O ring size

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is the cleanest looking inflator I have ever seen disassembled.

It's about 3 years old. I'm pretty fastidious, surprise surprise, about cleaning it after every dive, I've got a good rinsing system that clearly works well.

I'm going on a live aboard in March so thought I'd overhaul it. The O ring was in good condition, it wasn't leaking but seeing as I had it apart thought I'd change the O ring anyway.

I like the hex key locking end as oppose to the metal nut as found on some, much easier to undo. Of course it being plastic means you need to be a bit more careful with it.

I was thinking something similar...actually I was thinking that from the picture the o-ring looks pretty good, but the picture may not be showing all the details. Or, perhaps the o-ring is good and OP is just looking for a replacement to have in their save-a-dive kit.

-Z

That too. I have a few older ones I want to bring back to life too. New units aren't expensive but the shipping costs to me are.

@divad

Disaster...

76319E69-D0E4-4858-84D2-8F3F45EFDEA9.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom