Bonaire June '20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We mainly did boat diving our last trip in June. We'll be there this June as well the first half of the month. This trip we'll do more shore diving in June but I'll research easy entries. My 14 yr old daughter did her checkout dives in Bonaire in June but due to our lack of experience in rocky shore diving we tend to find the boat diving easier. I also have a 10 yr old daughter and because of that the boat diving with a private charter works better for us. Maybe we'll run into each other this June. Are you planning an Ostracod dive?

Jason

Jason, I think that is so special that you are teaching your young kids how to dive and in Bonaire. We did the same thing. In 2009 we took our kids, then 12 and 15 to Bonaire for their open water cert dives and returned with them the following year, '12 and '16. They both are very competent divers with over a 100 dives each.

We may be there the week before but if not would be happy to meet you and your family. Ostracod dives, if my memory is correct are just after the full moon and I think it will be full on our last day of diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom