Another new Canadian, Edmonton, AB this time.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wrock

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Everyone,

I got my OW back in November. I’m headed to Cozumel for 11 days in February to break in the fresh cert. I took my OW to support a friend who was taking it and was a little anxious. School and pool was... fine, I learned lots. It was about 10 minutes into my first ocean dive when I knew I was in trouble. All of a sudden all of my holiday plans moved to great dive locations. Pretty sure my bank account shed a single tear in anticipation.

Here’s to great vis and a lifetime of new experiences!

Cool man, you will love diving in Cozumel. Make sure you get a camera in order for all the sea turtles you will be swimming with.

Cool man, you will love diving in Cozumel. Make sure you get a camera in order for all the sea turtles you will be swimming with.
Thanks, I’m excited! Even more so due to the -40C weather here this week.

I have a go pro with enclosure from before. I’ll definitely be upgrading this year sometime.

I have a go pro with enclosure from before. I’ll definitely be upgrading this year sometime.

Welcome to Scubaboard! I look forward to your posts and trip report shares with us.

Freezing right along with you just not in Edmonton.

Welcome! Enjoy Coz & wherever else your adventures take you.

I will be out in your "neck of the woods" in the spring and I hope it warms up by early May. (Photo trip to Banff.)

Enjoy! Take advantage of the free pool sessions offered buy the AUC, great to work on skills test new gear etc,

Welcome. Is that -40 with wind chill?

Welcome. Is that -40 with wind chill?
Thanks and unfortunately it is not. Good news though it’s only -30C today, might have even hit -28 for a bit. Next week is supposed to be more reasonable around -5C to -10C.

Welcome! Enjoy Coz & wherever else your adventures take you.

I will be out in your "neck of the woods" in the spring and I hope it warms up by early May. (Photo trip to Banff.)

Banff won’t be exactly “warm” in early may but it’s always a great time hanging out in the mountains. Bring layers! Thanks for the welcome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom