Deep 6 Service Clinic In / Around DC Dive Show?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

would be all a full day.

What is considered a full day in Georgia? Asking for my better 1/2 so she knows how to plan her day around that.

Idc, just need a ballpark 4-6-8 hrs?

What is considered a full day in Georgia? Asking for my better 1/2 so she knows how to plan her day around that.

Idc, just need a ballpark 4-6-8 hrs?
6-8

Say a 9am start and hope to be done 4-5pm with a lunch break

6-8

Say a 9am start and hope to be done 4-5pm with a lunch break

Thanks. Works for me.

Besides regs, do we need to bring anything else?

Thanks. Works for me.

Besides regs, do we need to bring anything else?
as I get organized I will send a list of tools I recommend, if you don't have to bring, I can share mine. It does slow it down as I only have like 3 sets

Shift me over to tentative for the time being - getting a little hesitant on whether I trust myself enough vs. sending into the pros in GA. :fear:

@cerich ... convince me any non-mechanically inclined idiot can learn to do it maybe??

as I get organized I will send a list of tools I recommend, if you don't have to bring, I can share mine. It does slow it down as I only have like 3 sets

I know you guys are busy. If we could get a list of tools you'd like to see, I'm sure some of us could at least get together a set or 2 to help things move along. I mean, we'd be buying them at some point anyway.

I know you guys are busy. If we could get a list of tools you'd like to see, I'm sure some of us could at least get together a set or 2 to help things move along. I mean, we'd be buying them at some point anyway.
You can download the service manual from the deep 6 website, tools needed are listed in it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom