Putting a Pregnant 14 Foot Tiger Shark in Tonic Immobility

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IncreaseMyT

Banned
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Here is another one I do not think I have shared yet. Enjoy.

She's a beautiful animal! Seemingly very docile, too, but that can quite deceptive I'm sure. Still, I bet that was a truly remarkable encounter.

She's a beautiful animal! Seemingly very docile, too, but that can quite deceptive I'm sure. Still, I bet that was a truly remarkable encounter.

I love Djenny. She is my favorite shark by far. Tigers are my favorite sharks, they are extremely polite.

I think I got one more Bull Shark video I haven't shared and I am all caught up. That means I have to get out there and go get some more footage soon, I heard she has been showing up off and on but here in another month she will probably show up everyday.

I love Djenny. She is my favorite shark by far. Tigers are my favorite sharks, they are extremely polite.

I think I got one more Bull Shark video I haven't shared and I am all caught up. That means I have to get out there and go get some more footage soon, I heard she has been showing up off and on but here in another month she will probably show up everyday.
Is this out of Florida? Or where? I agree, tigers are IMHO some of the most beautiful species of sharks. Their patterns are magnificent! I need to actually take some time and get in the water with them.

Very cool. Beautiful animal.

But there's no eff'n way I'm rubbing a Tiger's snout. One day that will end badly.

Is this out of Florida? Or where? I agree, tigers are IMHO some of the most beautiful species of sharks. Their patterns are magnificent! I need to actually take some time and get in the water with them.

Yup this is in Jupiter, one of my favorite dive spots. She usually shows up to the towboat, in about 70-80 foot of water and once everyone and she gets comfortable we very slowly rise in the column and she will follow us. It is nice because we end up hanging out in 30-20 foot of water and drifting so the light is very good and the vis is usually a lot better.

So they are really long dives too because most of the time is spent in shallower water.

Yup this is in Jupiter, one of my favorite dive spots. She usually shows up to the towboat, in about 70-80 foot of water and once everyone and she gets comfortable we very slowly rise in the column and she will follow us. It is nice because we end up hanging out in 30-20 foot of water and drifting so the light is very good and the vis is usually a lot better.

So they are really long dives too because most of the time is spent in shallower water.
That's awesome! Maybe at some point I need to make a FL trip!

The towboat is a great starting point because you can hide behind the rail and hold onto it. Then the feeder will bring the shark along the rail.

So this is a great way to get adjusted to being in her presence :) Which is pretty breathtaking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom