Under Water Treasures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys are killing me . Next your going to tell me look under lost and found .

Maybe.

What exactly is it that you want to post or that you are looking for? It might be helpful to me in my effort to help you.

if you look back at past posts this was a place where members posted their finds.
When I joined Under Water Treasures was about what people found under the water metal detecting or otherwise , Any thing from a ship wreck to a gold ring . Look at some of the past posts .

Well, exactly. As I said this is still the forum for it but if no one is posting stuff like that, then what can we do?

If you have posts like that, please post away! I'll look forward to reading them.

@chillyinCanada, I enjoy your sense of underwater treasures and I am personally indifferent to your posts. This isnt a very active thread in the winter months so it may seem to some that your posts are crowding out other (older threads) that are about monetary objects such as gold ingots and that rusty 1930s bicycle that can be restored etc.

@scotthowes, will this compass that I found satisfy your requirements?
20150815_160515.jpg

I found a beautiful ponytail tie upon a piece of coral, last year. I still wear it quite often. Should I post a photo?

:p

@chillyinCanada, I enjoy your sense of underwater treasures and I am personally indifferent to your posts. This isnt a very active thread in the winter months so it may seem to some that your posts are crowding out other (older threads) that are about monetary objects such as gold ingots and that rusty 1930s bicycle that can be restored etc.

@scotthowes, will this compass that I found satisfy your requirements? View attachment 561983
Where are you a PSD at if you don’t mind me asking?

Where are you a PSD at if you don’t mind me asking?

St. Clair County Sheriffs office in Port Huron, marine division.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom