Trip Video - Raja Ampat, January 2020

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Again, very nice @CWK . I am beginning to think you are independently wealthy with the diving schedule and locations you visit. I love the lighting on the turtle, and the moray with the skewed jaw was interesting. The manta shots were very fluid and nice. You don't seem to use any lighting in your videos. Is its all ambient with post processing, or are you using filters as well. The schooling shots appear to be using red filters to me.

Again, very nice @CWK . I am beginning to think you are independently wealthy with the diving schedule and locations you visit. I love the lighting on the turtle, and the moray with the skewed jaw was interesting. The manta shots were very fluid and nice. You don't seem to use any lighting in your videos. Is its all ambient with post processing, or are you using filters as well. The schooling shots appear to be using red filters to me.
I had 2 x Keldan 4X and 1 x Big Blue Black Molly II totaling almost 20k lumens. There definitely is lighting, even during the day. I do not use filters, but my camera is adjusted for more red, and I do final colour adjustments in post.

Too short! I need more. :wink:

Are you able to switch from micro to macro etc. on one camera during the dive?

Looks like mother nature didn't provide great viz on this trip but so darn fishy, doesn't matter,! Wow

Too short! I need more. :wink:

Are you able to switch from micro to macro etc. on one camera during the dive?

Looks like mother nature didn't provide great viz on this trip but so darn fishy, doesn't matter,! Wow
I ran out of music. To me, the greatest difficulty in doing a video is finding Creative Commons music that I can use.

I have a diopter on a flip holder.

you have that right. I have many songs I want to do video to but run into copyright. so keep them to myself.

I ran out of music. To me, the greatest difficulty in doing a video is finding Creative Commons music that I can use.

I have a diopter on a flip holder.

I don't have a problem with music choices being repeated from video to video.

That said, some of the choices others have made don't always please me and I'll turn the sound off to watch.

Haven't had that with you CWK. I do appreciate your art.

thanks for sharing !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom