Hello from Norfolk, UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello All,

I have browsed in the past, I thought it about time that I joined the club.

I am a recreational dive in the UK and am lucky enough that I travel for work so get to dive in USA and Caribbean quite regularly.

Underwater photography is my first love and I use an Olympus OMD 1 Mk II in a Nauticam housing with two Inon Z240 strobes.

I have just completed Twin Set last month here in the UK, so going through the pain (cost) of a whole new set up.

I am PADI Rescue and DMT at the moment. Hope to have that finished this summer.

The reason for teh name Seal Rescuer is I am a Marine Mammal Medic for British Divers Marin Life Rescue and rescue injured and poorly seals along the coast here in Norfolk

howdy and welcome from southeast Florida USA....keep up the good work.

Hello there. Do you dive in the UK?

Hi, so far only Gildenburgh and Stoney Cove and the Farne Islands once a year. This year I will get out to the chalk reef on the north Norfolk coast. I will be going to Chepstow in May, Farne Islands again in July and St Abbs north of Farne in September.

I also hope to get a few weekends away, maybe south coast, or Weymouth area. I have done 370 dive but hardkly any have been here in the UK so I want to get out a lot more.

Welcome to ScubaBoard Seal Rescuer. Glad you decided to join us.

Hello All,

I have browsed in the past, I thought it about time that I joined the club.

I am a recreational dive in the UK and am lucky enough that I travel for work so get to dive in USA and Caribbean quite regularly.

Underwater photography is my first love and I use an Olympus OMD 1 Mk II in a Nauticam housing with two Inon Z240 strobes.

I have just completed Twin Set last month here in the UK, so going through the pain (cost) of a whole new set up.

I am PADI Rescue and DMT at the moment. Hope to have that finished this summer.

The reason for teh name Seal Rescuer is I am a Marine Mammal Medic for British Divers Marin Life Rescue and rescue injured and poorly seals along the coast here in Norfolk

Hello! So glad to have you join us here. What a wonderful vocation! Truly looking forward to reading your reports and other contributions.

Welcome from Spain Seal Rescue.

I've used to live at Norwich for some years, but unfortunatelly at these moments I was nor a diver. Anyway, I have very nice memories of seals watching by the coast. It should be pretty interesting helping them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom