Scubapro D400 can't be serviced

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My D400 is up for service in 2 months.I am going to call LDS where it gets serviced and see what they say.
I am not a SP expert but have friends who have older SP regs which can still be serviced.

Depending on where you are in NY state and if you wouldn't mind stretching 2 months into 6, I might be able to help you out.

Depending on where you are in NY state and if you wouldn't mind stretching 2 months into 6, I might be able to help you out.
Thanks.
My D400 is still under "Parts for Life" warranty. I will find out soon.

According to my LDS, the service kit is still available. The diaghram is no longer made.
I don't understand the humor above. If it's making fun of my post, so be it.

According to my LDS, the service kit is still available. The diaghram is no longer made.
I don't understand the humor above. If it's making fun of my post, so be it.
And that very fact is what got me into reg service many years ago. At my first D350 service interval, the shop said, "You had a torn diaphragm. We replaced it."
I didn't have a torn diaphragm. The tech tore it removing the cover with something sharp, as I found out later was a common error. Needless to say, they never saw my regs again.

Yes, the humor was at your expense. But we were laughing WITH you, not at you, because we know we can get your reg back in service, with or without your LDS. :hugs:

Tough crowd.

Back
Top Bottom