DiveNav has closed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok this is going to be good y’all. We have access to the sensor and probably an 02 sensor at a fraction of the retail cost. I’d like to get one of each of them to test the O2 sensor. The CO sensor is obviously going to work because it is the OEM part. Shipping from England means waiting until they have an order coming will reduce the cost. One would be around 60$ but if they add it to another order or order ten they will be 25$ and about the same for the O2 sensor. Add ups shipping of around 13$ and you are fully sensored for 63$ plus bump gas for calibrating the CO sensor. I will place an order test it out and then place ordering details probably in a new thread. If you are desperate for one sooner, pm me. I can share this info right now to anyone that needs it but testing should be able to happen quickly. I have parts numbers and contact info and I’d like to organize it in one easy to find post for the future.

Ok this is going to be good y’all. We have access to the sensor and probably an 02 sensor at a fraction of the retail cost. I’d like to get one of each of them to test the O2 sensor. The CO sensor is obviously going to work because it is the OEM part. Shipping from England means waiting until they have an order coming will reduce the cost. One would be around 60$ but if they add it to another order or order ten they will be 25$ and about the same for the O2 sensor. Add ups shipping of around 13$ and you are fully sensored for 63$ plus bump gas for calibrating the CO sensor. I will place an order test it out and then place ordering details probably in a new thread. If you are desperate for one sooner, pm me. I can share this info right now to anyone that needs it but testing should be able to happen quickly. I have parts numbers and contact info and I’d like to organize it in one easy to find post for the future.

Thanks for putting the effort into this.

Nice. Interesting. From an earlier inquiry I had made directly to DD Scientific I received this from McNeill international in Georgia:
upload_2020-1-13_17-6-21.png

So $25 per sensor and $13 shipping.

Please count me in on the group purchase, one of each

The shop taking over said $20 + S&H for a firmware update.

$63 for new sensors is cheap.

now to find CO bump gas

There is no group buy. If you tell her you are willing to wait for a larger order to form then you should not have to pay the extra shipping charges. The savings on the more frequently replaced O2 sensor is almost more exciting. I will need to test that it will work. I will let you know. In the meantime, if you really need one and don’t want the O2 sensor or are willing to order an O2 sensor without me testing it first then feel free to call or email Tiffany. She is kind and personable but be aware that she is used to handling much larger orders and has been in the business for a very long time. She used to be a diver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom