ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2020 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I
We nabbed United Tix for just under $800 a few months ago.
It pays to watch prices, and price trends. Check in every Tues morning to see if there has been a price drop, and be prepared to jump on a deal: they are seldom there for long.

I saw somewhere on the net that it was best to buy airline tickets 2 months out before international trips. Is this true??? Thanks
Runnscuba

Are there other "teens/early 20's" folks on the trip? Karen, who will be 19, is hoping to have some people near her age to hang out/dive with her and Rachel. I guess mom and I aren't fun enough any more.

I feel like I’m 20‍♀️

I

I saw somewhere on the net that it was best to buy airline tickets 2 months out before international trips. Is this true??? Thanks
Runnscuba

There is no fixed interval that works in all cases. What I do is start watching prices and empty seats once per week. As long as there are a lot of empty seats I wait for price to come down. If seats start to fill or price reaches a point I'm happy with I jump.

I watch multiple airlines if possible because if there is discrepancy , one will change (low one will jump up if it's seats are filling, else high one will come down).

Bay Adventures was the choice for our Caribbean travel agent for the 8th year now source. They were there to take care of all the bookings for the group, answer questions, and assist with travel insurance and airfares for our crew of 75. All of the SURGE Crew just loves Bay Adventures!

This will be our main discussion thread for this the 2020 ScubaBoard Invasion Event
ScubaBoard Invasion 2020 Roatan Package Deal
when are you going? I am booked into Anthony's Key March 28 to April 4 2020. Looking for a roommate. Cost would be $1600 all inclusive however not airfare. I may be able to help with the airfare also. Preferably female. Anyone interested?

when are you going? I am booked into Anthony's Key March 28 to April 4 2020. Looking for a roommate. Cost would be $1600 all inclusive however not airfare. I may be able to help with the airfare also. Preferably female. Anyone interested?
Hi, C-lynn. The invasion is June 13-20. Hope you have luck finding someone to go with you on your trip in March/April.

Oh, and welcome to Scubaboard.

There is no fixed interval that works in all cases. What I do is start watching prices and empty seats once per week. As long as there are a lot of empty seats I wait for price to come down. If seats start to fill or price reaches a point I'm happy with I jump.

I watch multiple airlines if possible because if there is discrepancy , one will change (low one will jump up if it's seats are filling, else high one will come down).

Just for S&G I checked our itinerary today. The US flights are now 80$ cheaper than when I booked. Seats are about 1/3 sold so I expect the price won't jump soon.

I kind of doubt the price goes down much from here because if it did people holding tickets (like me) could pay the change fee and save money.

Just for S&G I checked our itinerary today. The US flights are now 80$ cheaper than when I booked. Seats are about 1/3 sold so I expect the price won't jump soon.

I kind of doubt the price goes down much from here because if it did people holding tickets (like me) could pay the change fee and save money.
I did the same thing. The flights we booked are now 170.00 more per seat than what we paid back in early December. They may come back down but I doubt they'll get much, if any, less than what we paid. I'm just glad I booked when I did.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom