Eon Core data in Apple Health / Activity app

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed Martin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Using the Suunto App (not Movescount). I can successfully pair my Eon Core with my iPhone and it imports/synchronizes dives. In settings, I turned on the option "Save to Apple Health". And sure enough, when I look in the Activity app on a specific day where I imported a dive, under Workouts, it shows "Water Sports" along with my dive time. But that's it. Even when I click on it it shows no additional data. I guess that's OK because I realize the Eon doesn't do things like heart rate. But shouldn't the dive be factored into the basic Apple Activity metrics like "Move" or "Exercise"?

Am I missing something?

I would like to add that I have seen the same problem. The app is just not pushing the calories into the health app. Seems like bug to me, which I am not surprised as since I started using the app, i have noticed a few other bugs, mostly cosmetic but still.

I have just disabled the push for now, and manually enter the dives into my health app using the calorie calc on divebuddy.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom