Exolung, a new contraption.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fine so long as you keep finning...but of course the more you fin the more air you need...but in order to get more air you have to fin harder...requiring more air...perpetuating this disaster cycle.

For a retail price of $300-500..... ide rather just sign up for an open water class and learn to properly scuba dive.... and not be limited to 5 meters or having to work my ass off just to breathe

Although they say that in order to use this safely you “need knowledge of compressed air diving, which can be obtained by taking a basic scuba class”...... so you’re going to need your OWC anyways

They say “you don’t need a certification”....... but then go on to pretty much say you need a certification .

Not optimal for photographers.

Bob

I think it’s for people who are too lazy to actually go through OW and learn to scuba dive properly. This is sort of a faux scuba but not really scuba because it’s not self contained.
This is definitely targeted towards the wannabe’s and the dabblers.

finding-dory-movie.jpg

Reactions: Doc
Available now with every cruise ticket.

I think it’s for people who are too lazy to actually go through OW and learn to scuba dive properly. This is sort of a faux scuba but not really scuba because it’s not self contained.
This is definitely targeted towards the wannabe’s and the dabblers.
I hate ****ing dabblers................hey wait..........what if I'm a ****ing dabbler?

C'mon, people, don't be so negative! Positive side is that, for you to breathe, you have to retract and extend your leg(s)...........ta daaaaaa, it means frog kicking. No more coral bashing, silting etc, but with hose of that length, there is no a lot of opportunities anyway.

As per a few comments previous, you hover, you die!

“...Applying the same principles as free diving, the key to reducing oxygen demand is by relaxing the body. Nonetheless, all it takes is to just keep swimming to produce oxygen...”

Ahh, an Oxygen generator.

Where will you take my investment money?

C'mon, people, don't be so negative! Positive side is that, for you to breathe, you have to retract and extend your leg(s)...........ta daaaaaa, it means frog kicking. No more coral bashing, silting etc, but with hose of that length, there is no a lot of opportunities anyway.

Yeah, and since it is a 15’ tether, put them on a 20’ reef and problem solved.

Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom