Limited Edition 2020 Teric now available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How scratch resistant is Teric? I have a uncoated silver stainless steel D6i but it got scratched badly within 2 months like any stainless steel watch straps I got, and it is ugly AF.
I am thinking about getting a Teric and I really like the all black one - I assume it will show metal if it is scratched?

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Thread closed for cleanup. There will be quite a few posts deleted. If yours is deleted, it's because you were off-topic but more likely insulting.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

The thread is reopened. Please conduct yourselves responsibly.

i had thought in ~5 years time when I send it in for a battery change I could pay for a different bezel colour ... but this rules that out:

Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 9.37.13 pm.png

Shearwater is seriously stirring the waters. Given all the divers, myself included, who say to themselves they don't care about design/flair, only functionality, it would be fascinating to see inside the numbers of how many existing Teric owners go for the limited special edition.

...it would be fascinating to see inside the numbers of how many existing Teric owners go for the limited special edition.
As of yesterday end of day we only had about 36% of the total limited edition run still available for sale. Everything else is sold. It's going out faster than we expected. We're starting to see some images of users wearing them in social media.
20200111_082418.png

This was posted on FB 9 hours ago. It's a group of people attending the Paris Salon de la Plongee dive show.

Back
Top Bottom