Island Divers Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reddiver970

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Has anyone used them?? I have traded a few emails with them and they say they have o2 and dil tanks for rent and sofnolime on site which I think they is located at El Cozumeleno. I am not real particular about the diving or what group I end up with but would much prefer to dive my rebreather if possible.

Why not deepexposure? They do have all you need for sure.
We had thought about staying at El Cozumeleno where Island divers is located,but I haven't gotten a response back about pricing so I may go with Deep Exposure and stay somewhere else.

+1 for Deep Exposure. I am cheap so I stay at Suites Bahia which is just across the road from where DE boat picks you up.

Island divers won't email me back any prices or information so I guess they are out.
Deep exposure and casa Mexicana. Included breakfast with casa mexicana and included lunch with deep exposure. Just have to worry about dinner.
That would be perfect for me, but we are traveling with some non divers and kids so AI works best.

We generally stay at the AI scuba club Cozumel. I can only stay at casa mexicana if my wife is not with me.

But, I don’t think you get a good deal at scc if you are not diving.

Last trip, deep exposure brought all our tanks including deco tanks to the hotel Cozumel pier. So we walked next door to get picked up. We did not do any rebreather diving, so you might have to make special arrangements for that.

Deep Exposure was very accommodating from the beginning to the end.

Back
Top Bottom