Wanted Drysuit for 5'11" 170lb guy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1995zaw

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey all,

looking to buy a drysuit. I'm 5'11" 170lb with a size 12 shoe. I would prefer one with soaks but open to a boot as well. Let me know what you guys have. Thanks in advance!

Hello, I don't know if this is too expensive but I have a new Pinnacle Liberator drysuit in your size on sale for $1099.99 Canadian ( roughly $846 US ) plus shipping from $2754. This suit does have soft socks like you requested. Please let me know if this interests you or if you have any questions,
Thanks
Charlene
Pinnacle Liberator Men's Drysuit Size Large

What's your suit/shirt/pants size?

I have a few different suits, mostly NOS Trilam Diving Concepts (with boots), and one Crushed Neoprene. You're just on the edge of sizes too...

What's your suit/shirt/pants size?

I have a few different suits, mostly NOS Trilam Diving Concepts (with boots), and one Crushed Neoprene. You're just on the edge of sizes too...

I typically wear a M shirt and a 32in waist/34in length

Do you need an undergarment? I have a BARE SB Midlayer undergarment (New) in Size Large that I'm trying to sell. I'm 5'11" and 185

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom