Indoor Scuba Waterpark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Found a source that ballparked $45,000 per acre to construct artificial lakes. I bet I could do a 3 phase deal, start with one lake and add on, plenty of available warehouses in western PA. Who knew filling a warehouse with trampolines would take off? Indoor ski slopes?There are only a few, Huge money to build and they seem to be doing alright. Regular water parks, big ones seem to do ok, with much bigger overhead. I haven’t crunched any numbers or done any feasibility studies or market analysis, but Scuba seems alive and well in this area. Well, just a thought. Thanks all for your input, greatly appreciated!

Found a source that ballparked $45,000 per acre to construct artificial lakes. I bet I could do a 3 phase deal, start with one lake and add on, plenty of available warehouses in western PA. Who knew filling a warehouse with trampolines would take off? Indoor ski slopes?There are only a few, Huge money to build and they seem to be doing alright. Regular water parks, big ones seem to do ok, with much bigger overhead. I haven’t crunched any numbers or done any feasibility studies or market analysis, but Scuba seems alive and well in this area. Well, just a thought. Thanks all for your input, greatly appreciated!

Keep thinking and running numbers. Everyone likes the idea. It's the money and upkeep that is causing the concern.

No one wants to squash the dream, most especially if it can be realized!

I do find it ironic that these dive parks are already available in other places in the world.

yea but if it isn't indoors and heated, you just created another dutch springs.

Back
Top Bottom