Recommendation for Scandi Divers in Puerto Galera, Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poseidon85

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I can't think of anything I wouldn't recommend. I've been diving for 35 years around the world and I can't say that I've seen diversity of sea life and the condition of reef exceeded anywhere. The diving was, in a word, spectacular, at Puerto Galera.

We had a group of 4 and had the boat and dive guide to ourselves each day except for the excursion to Verde Island. The dive staff was also exceptional. We had a private, local, guide who was ideal for a group of capable and experienced divers. We could not have enjoyed the diving any more.

The hotel was to our taste as well. Quaint, but comfortable, and all we needed and wanted. The staff attended to us like we were family. The restaurant and bar was likewise, perfect for us. Mostly local but a burger or something similar when wanted.

I'm almost hesitant to post this, wanting to keep a new, favorite, places to myself. We will be back. If you are looking for a spectacular dive vacation go visit the Scandi team. You will not be disappointed.

I can't think of anything I wouldn't recommend. I've been diving for 35 years around the world and I can't say that I've seen diversity of sea life and the condition of reef exceeded anywhere. The diving was, in a word, spectacular, at Puerto Galera.

We had a group of 4 and had the boat and dive guide to ourselves each day except for the excursion to Verde Island. The dive staff was also exceptional. We had a private, local, guide who was ideal for a group of capable and experienced divers. We could not have enjoyed the diving any more.

The hotel was to our taste as well. Quaint, but comfortable, and all we needed and wanted. The staff attended to us like we were family. The restaurant and bar was likewise, perfect for us. Mostly local but a burger or something similar when wanted.

I'm almost hesitant to post this, wanting to keep a new, favorite, places to myself. We will be back. If you are looking for a spectacular dive vacation go visit the Scandi team. You will not be disappointed.
Did you eat all of your meals at Scandi or did you try some other places, as well. If you did try anything else, would you recommend them?
Thanks for the report.

We may have had a couple of snacks in town almost all meals at scandi

Back
Top Bottom