What is the best computer that meets this criteria...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

#shearwaterTeric

The Teric is a great computer, but at $935 it is not in everyone's budget! The only reason that I personally went with the Oceanic OCi over the Teric is that I use three transmitters when doing lite deco diving and the Teric only supports two!

The Teric is a great computer, but at $935 it is not in everyone's budget! The only reason that I personally went with the Oceanic OCi over the Teric is that I use three transmitters when doing lite deco diving and the Teric only supports two!

Haha yes, it is great and yes the downside is that it only supports two but for most recreational (non tek) divers, 2 is enough.

I am no longer tec diving and have no plans to dive tec in the future...so...advanced features do not interest me, unfortunately, Lostdiver71.

I do not need air integration, either.
Great and quick responses so far, wow!!

Alright...anyone other options?

Hi
Mares Smart.
Yes RGBM and a bit "annoying" for multi day diving but as you are a tech diver and know a bit more than the rec diver about deco, you can set as gauge mode or set it as nx21 with 80 or o2 and use it at your convenience:)

I have the i200 and DO NOT recommend it. The menu is not easy to navigate and it has not been very reliable. It has been repaired twice in two years with about 30 dives on it.

I dove more than that but used other computers because I hated it.

I recommend the Deep Six computer.

Hi @Andrew Dawson

The Geo 4 runs DSAT and PZ+. the i200C and the i450T run only PZ+. The Oceanic computer covers very conservative to liberal, the Aqua Lungs cover very conservative to middle of the road. The Excursion also covers the entire spectrum. A planning mode will be added in a future update. The Deep 6 offering is the least expensive.

Still a few of the discontinued Oceanic Geo 2.0 available on Amazon for ~$250. I have had no issues with mine over 100 dives. Replaced the battery once, pretty easy to do.
I have a Geo 2 that I used as backup for many years, very reliable, simple battery change. The Geo 2 does require a cable if you want to download, it costs an additional $99

Have I got a deal for you.......pm coming.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom